[ejabberd] Unsucessful LDAP validation with some users

J. Ernesto suarez.ernesto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:50:50 MSD 2009

Hi List,

I´m having problems with LDAP validation against a Active Directory
PDC only with some users.

In the ejabberd config I´ve added a full domain search with no filters
in order to validate the users, but some of them can ´t validate.I ´ve
looked for any variations between accounts with ldapsearch (ldap-
tools) with no  significant results.. the accounts are equals!.

In the log I can see how the ejabberd attempt to search the "faulty"
account with no results...

Any suggestion?