[ejabberd] Unsucessful LDAP validation with some users

J. Ernesto suarez.ernesto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:02:41 MSD 2009

El 19/08/2009, a las 17:56, Konstantin Khomoutov escribió:

> J. Ernesto wrote:
> [...]
>> root at chat:/var/log/ejabberd# ldapsearch -W -x -b
>> "DC=mydomain,DC=com" -D admin at mydomain.com -h myserver.mydomain.com
>> -LLL "(&(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=rmn.informatica))"
> The request made by ejabberd as demonstrated by your previous post
> clearly differs from the request made by this call to ldapsearch.
>
> What ejabberd requested can be reconstructed as being
> "(&(sAMAccountName=rmn.informatica)(memberOf=*))".
>
> The domain names also differ but I guess you edited them in the
> command above.
Sorry.. i ´ve modified them ... subs mydomain but raminatrans

> Anyway, looks like we need you to post the relevant parts of your
> ejabberd config.
> `grep ldap /etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.cfg` should be OK after removing
> any passwords from it.
%%%      {ldap_rootdn, "dc=example,dc=com"}.
{auth_method, ldap}.
{host_config, "raminatrans.com", [{auth_method, [ldap]},
{ldap_servers, ["data"]},
{ldap_base, "DC=raminatrans,DC=com"},
{ldap_rootdn, "CN=Administrador
Sistemas,CN=Users,DC=raminatrans,DC=com"},
{ldap_password, "XXXXXX"},
{ldap_uids, [{"sAMAccountName"}]}
%%{ldap_filter, "(memberOf=*)"}