[ejabberd] muc and multiple resources

Augustine Ike augustineike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:17:20 MSD 2009

Good Afternoon,

                        I am running into resource conflict in
chatrooms with ejabberd. I went through some posts and I think there
is a patch for this. Has this patch been implemented in the latest
package? I use debain Lenny and the version of ejabberd is 2.1. I had
the same problem there.
I want to move the company away from zephyr because it is linux
centric. ejabberd has been great for my test on windows, linux, macs
etc. but this feature is about to sink the project. Any help will be
appreciated.

Augustine