[ejabberd] Unsucessful LDAP validation with some users

J. Ernesto suarez.ernesto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:21:35 MSD 2009

I think that because some strange reason, the directive {ldap_uids,
[{"sAMAccountName"}]} can´t find the required user...

Can i define more ldap_uids? In the comments I can see {ldap_uids,
[{"mail", "%u at mail.example.org"}]}, but i´m currently have {ldap_uids,
[{"sAMAccountName"}]}

Whats the correct Erlang sintax?
maybe  {ldap_uids, [{"sAMAccountName"},{"mail",
"%u at mail.example.org"}]} ?