[ejabberd] Stanza Acknowledgement

Simon Tennant simon at imaginator.com
Thu Aug 20 11:34:30 MSD 2009

I'm going to presume the lack of response that this means there are no
plans to support Stanza Ack-ing. A pity since this makes mobile XMPP
clients far less trustworthy in terms of knowing that the recipient
*actually* has received the message.

I've updated https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB-532 should
anyone else see this as an important feature.

S.

--

fixed: .uk +44 20 7043 6756          .de +49 89 420 955 854
  mob: .uk +44 78 5335 6047          .de +49 17 8545 0880
 xmpp: simon at buddycloud.com