[ejabberd] Installing from source issue.

Tharindu Madushanka tharindufit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:06:32 MSD 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I still could not successfully install ejabberd from
source. It has given me a different error this time.
/usr/bin/erlc -W -I .. -pz .. -o .. pubsub_db_odbc.erl
./pubsub_db_odbc.erl:33: syntax error before: read_subscription
./pubsub_db_odbc.erl:50: syntax error before: delete_subscription
./pubsub_db_odbc.erl:57: syntax error before: update_subscription
./pubsub_db_odbc.erl:62: syntax error before: add_subscription
make[1]: *** [../pubsub_db_odbc.beam] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/tharindu/development/ejabberd/src/mod_pubsub'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
Could you please check that also, sorry if this bothers you, I am really new
to erlang and just trying to use this source. By the way I am downloading
erlang later version source as well.

Thank you,
Tharindu Madushanka
http://tharindufit.wordpress.com