[ejabberd] ejabberd 2.1.0 beta2

Augustine Ike augustineike at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:10:06 MSD 2009

Good Morning,

                     How are you all doing today? hope fine? I saw the
release of ejabbered 2.1.0 beta2. I have a question.
Does the bug fixes address the problem of multiple sessions in a given
chatroom? The only way I could get around this problem was to use
different nicknames for the same JID and that really did'nt work well
because I could not keep track of logs and it just acted as a
different user. I also tried this will all versions of jabber servers
I know and it was the same result. I tried the patch as published but
I did not see any difference.
Just curious.

Augustine