[ejabberd] ejabberd 2.1.0 beta2

Augustine Ike augustineike at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:30:14 MSD 2009

Thanks A Trillion, It worked like a charm. We can live with the other
problems but this was key in my requirement. I will now try the patch
for GSSAPI because this was the same hurdle I had because I could not
find the source folder.
NOTE: 1. For those who are distribution centric. I think it will be
nice to include on
               ejabbered website that some of the solutions will have
to do with
               compiling from source. I found this easy based on your
last mail. With
               .deb, .bin etc I did not get any were.
            2. Secondly, the erlang package and some XML parser
packages also have
                to be installed for a successful compilation. Based on
the error message
                this can be deduced.
I am all set now. Thanks for your help and guidance on this.

Augustine