[ejabberd] Strange usage of BOSH

Stefan Strigler steve at zeank.in-berlin.de
Fri Aug 28 00:52:08 MSD 2009

Am Sonntag, den 02.08.2009, 18:51 -0500 schrieb William Edney:

> #2. Does ejabberd's BOSH implementation, as currently coded in
> mod_http_bind, preclude this functionality (i.e. are there assumptions
> in that code that would prevent it from working)?

Yes because it talks directly to the c2s "port" of the server. With the
current implementation there's no way to tell to connect elsewhere.

You could try using some external BOSH connection manager like
JabberHTTPBind or punjab. But I'm not sure if this would work either.
I'm not familiar with the component protocol.

Greets, Steve