[ejabberd] mod_pubsub_odbc error report

Mark mark at mitsein.net
Wed Dec 2 19:51:51 MSK 2009

I'm running ejabberd 2.1.0 on gentoo linux with erlang 12B5

=ERROR REPORT==== 2009-12-02 11:46:16 ===
E(<0.264.0>:mod_pubsub_odbc:3550) : transaction return internal error:
{'EXIT',

{noproc,

{sys,

get_status,
                                                                          ['
ejabberd_odbc_sup_jaertetsorceforge.domain.com',

500]}}}

ejabberd_odbc_sup_jaertetsorceforge.domain.com confuses me because my domain
is actually jabbertest.sourceforge.domain.com so something is getting
munged.

--
Mark
"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness, for he will