[ejabberd] mod_pubsub_odbc error report

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:56:14 MSK 2009

2009/12/4 Mark <grimm26 at gmail.com>:
> Yeah, I didn't have a host setting in my mod_pubsub_odbc stanza either.
> I've added one and I'll see if it helps.

Ok, then you both didn't make any config mistake.

In fact, you both were seeing a new bug in mod_pubsub_odbc.erl
It's now tracked here, with solution:
  Typo in mod_pubsub_odbc breaks Service Discovery and more

You can patch the source code as mentioned in the ticket,
or download the fixed beam file from that page.

I hope that fixes the issue completely, but if any of you see this
problem again,
please comment.

---
Badlop