[ejabberd] Some doubts with ejabberd

Nelson A. de Oliveira naoliv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:40:33 MSK 2009

Hi!

I have installed and successfully configured ejabberd 2.1.0,
authenticated on a LDAP server.
I am new to this so sorry for the stupid questions.
The doubts are:

Is it normal to it always display 0 registered users, even if we are
able to use any of the users from LDAP?

On the web management interface, at Users Last Activity part. It
doesn't display any kind of activity. Is it OK? What kind of data it
is expected to be displayed there, please?

Also, is it possible to automatically add all users from the server to
all accounts? For example, if any user logins, he will see all the
other users already included on his contact list, without the need to
manually add them. Is it possible?

Are all the message logs stored somewhere? If we need to see all the
messages that an user sent and received, is it possible?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Nelson