[ejabberd] Load Testing

Karthik Kailash karthik at socialvisioninc.com
Sun Dec 20 21:42:20 MSK 2009

Hi Oliver,

Very cool, I had not heard of Jabber Test Suite.  How much load are you
generating with it?  Does it support MUC?

Thanks,

Karthik

Karthik Kailash | Product

SocialVision, Online Television Becomes a Social Experience

CELL . 408.768.7704  | WEB . www.socialvisioninc.com | FACEBOOK .
<http://www.facebook.com/socialvision> facebook.com/socialvision | TWITTER .
<http://twitter.com/socialvision> twitter.com/socialvision