[ejabberd] Load Testing

Oliver Schmidt oliver.schmidt.wue at arcor.de
Sun Dec 20 23:02:27 MSK 2009

Hi Karthik,

http://jabbertest.sourceforge.net/  is the one. I'm not sure about MUC
but  you  can  easily find it out if you started one of the testsuit's
applications with the -h or -? option.

> How much load are you generating with it?
There  are  two  applications  for load testing in the test suite. One
that  does  logins at configurable speed and two that send and receive
messages at configurable speed. If you knew a little C programming you
could easily alter them to also send and receive on clusters or on
federations of eJabberd. The amount of load depends on the speed
you've configured (by the -x and -y options).

Unfortunately, I have no clue about Tsung. The Jabber Test Suite,
however, is a bit simple but written in a very good coding style and
easy to adapt to oneself's requirements.
--
Yours
Oliver
mailto:oliver.schmidt.wue at arcor.de

Diese Nachricht bezieht sich auf Ihr Schreiben vom Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

Hi Oliver,

Very cool, I had not heard of Jabber Test Suite.  How much load are you generating with it?  Does it support MUC?

Thanks,
Karthik

Karthik Kailash| Product
SocialVision, Online Television Becomes a Social Experience
CELL •408.768.7704  | WEB•www.socialvisioninc.com| FACEBOOK•facebook.com/socialvision| TWITTER•twitter.com/socialvision