[ejabberd] Enable File Transfer with proxy.eu.jabber.org Server

Tharindu Madushanka tharindufit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 04:46:21 MSK 2009

Hi

I am trying to enable ejabberd file transfer mod_65 module. And I want to
use proxy.eu.jabber.org as my file transfer proxy. I am trying to do the
below thing. Could anyone kindly clarify what I am doing wrong. Since I
could not initiate a successful file transfer using my server. :(

{mod_proxy65, [{host, "proxy.w20s.dyndns.org"},
                 {name, "File Transfer Proxy"},
                 {ip, {77,57,201,182}},
                 {port, 7777}]}

This ip is what I got from PING to proxy.eu.jabber.org. Could you please
explain how I use that public server in my ejabberd server to file transfer.

Kind Regards,

Tharindu Madushanka