[ejabberd] [ANN] exmpp 0.9.2 new release
jerome.sautret at process-one.net
Wed Dec 23 17:53:02 MSK 2009
We are pleased to announce a new release of exmpp.
exmpp is a XMPP library written in Erlang and released
under the Erlang Public License. It helps the development of
XMPP entities by providing functions to build and interpret XML
stanzas. Once compiled, check the generated HTML documentation.
List of main changes since the previous release six months ago:
- Adding support for stream error stanzas in exmpp_session when logged in
- Autodetect compilation parameters for Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Component support for exmpp, and some fixes
- Fix segmentation fault with exmpp and expat
- New functions exmpp_client_pubsub:discover_nodes/1 and 2
- Stringprep Bidi checking doesn't reject strings with RandALCat and
- queryns was not defined for IQ packets in received_packet record
The API of exmpp 0.9.2 is considered to be stable, so there aren't any
major changes expected in the API before reaching 1.0.0.
exmpp home page:
or easier to remember: http://exmpp.org/
Download exmpp 0.9.2 source code package from:
You can also check the ProcessOne Labs page:
More information about the ejabberd