[ejabberd] user registration via HTTP

Liam ejabberd at networkimprov.net
Thu Dec 24 00:57:04 MSK 2009

So the XML RPC module needs a separate erlang component, which requires
compilation...

>From ejabberd_xmlrpc README:

- Install XMLRPC-Erlang
wget http://www.ejabberd.im/files/contributions/xmlrpc-1.13-ipr2.tgz
tar -xzvf xmlrpc-1.13-ipr2.tgz
cd xmlrpc-1.13/src
make

My development box is WinXP. Will that install procedure work there? Is
there a "binary" release?

I'm using strophe, so I plan to build XMLRPC requests with its Builder class
instead of adding yet another js lib to my app. Anyone else done so?

Liam