[ejabberd] Enable File Transfer with proxy.eu.jabber.org Server

Tharindu Madushanka tharindufit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:12:20 MSK 2009

Hi

Is it possible to initiate a file transfer with proxy.eu.jabber.org as file
transfer proxy? And when I add this settings and initiate file transfer I
get some connection refused exception when direct socket is created between
two clients.

And I could not telnet to proxy.eu.jabber.org 7777

Is there any public proxy I could use temporarly just to check how file
transfer goes.. and I checked my ejabberd server listening ports it does not
have 7777 port listed there.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Tharindu Madushanka

http://tharindufit.wordpress.com/srilanka-insight/