[ejabberd] Enable File Transfer with proxy.eu.jabber.org Server

Tharindu Madushanka tharindufit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 05:23:26 MSK 2009

Hi

Unfortunately this domain name I use is created for me. and I am not aware
of extending it with proxy...

Therefore, I have been trying to use public proxy just to check. If this
works.. I could ask to create another proxy.myDomainName.com for me :(

I have tried with another public proxy I found.. headcounter.org... I can
telnet to this server at 7777...

{mod_proxy65,  [{host, "proxy.headcounter.org"},
                 {name, "File Transfer Proxy"},
                 {ip, {88,198,198,219}},
                 {port, 7777}
                 ]}

Here is the ejabberd log that I got for my file transfer initiation.. I am
getting <item-not-found> error during the process..

http://cl1p.net/ip2

Hope someone could give a solution to my problem within my limits

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Tharindu Madushanka