[ejabberd] Enable File Transfer with proxy.eu.jabber.org Server

Tharindu Madushanka tharindufit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 22:09:56 MSK 2009

Hi Javier Marta,

My client is based on xmppframework.. an open source objective-c jabber
client library.. here in xep065 I just needed to set file transfer server as
jabber.org.. then during the process it can query and find
proxy.eu.jabber.org and 7777 as port.

In ejabberd server. I only used minimum configuration for file transfer..
just {mod_65, [] },

so the problem was with client.. if we are using public proxy.. you can do
it with client side. I think.. if we are configuring our server to file
transfer.. it may need to configure.. that I failed :(

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tharindu Madushanka