[ejabberd] user registration via HTTP

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:20:42 MSK 2009

2009/12/24 Liam <ejabberd at networkimprov.net>:
> Thanks for pointing out the compiled xmlrpc-erlang; sorry I missed that on
> the ejabberd.im post; you might want to mention it in the readme as well...

Yes, added to README.txt

> There's no installation instructions... Do I simply place the R13 beam files
> in a new folder in ejabberd/lib/ ?

Now it says:

Then you can copy the *.beam files to ejabberd ebin directory,
or add an option like this to the ejabberd start script:
$ erl -pa '/home/jabber/xmlrpc-1.13/ebin' ...

> Also, what would the access_commands config be to allow any caller to call
> register?

In that case you don't need to configure the option. It says:

    {access_commands, AccessCommands}
    This option allows to define a list of access restrictions.
    The default value is to not define any restriction: []

---
Badlop
ProcessOne