[ejabberd] I have a problem "Closing s2s connection"

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 18:11:06 MSK 2009

2009/12/25 San_Sanych <ssanych at gmail.com>:
> ejabberd v.2.2.1
> with 2.2.0 this problem too
> You can help me?

I guess you mean ejabberd 2.1.1 and 2.1.0.
It is important to specify correctly the information.

> I can`t send message fore 1 domain. In log:
>
> =INFO REPORT==== 2009-12-25 18:48:08 ===
> I(<0.383.0>:ejabberd_s2s_out:302) : Closing s2s connection: sanych.nnov.ru
> -> jabber.internet2.ru (invalid namespace).
> Namespace provided: "jabber:server"
> Namespace expected: "jabber:server"

That namespace is good. Maybe that server didn't provide correct
information about xmlns:db. Right now I can connect to that server,
maybe they updated their server and solved the problem?

Interesting: they seem to use jabberd 2.0s7, and they restarted the
server 3 days ago, the same day that you sent the email.

---
Badlop
ProcessOne