[ejabberd] Client socket blocked when sending large stanza

Vincent BARAT vincent.barat at ubikod.com
Sun Feb 8 23:16:47 MSK 2009

We have modified the default c2s_shaper from 1KB/S to 4KB/s, and the stanza limit sis still 64KB (which is actually much more than the size of the avatar).

Anyway, I have tried to increase the standza limit to 128KB, but the behavior is the same.

Do you have a more precise recommandation about modifying the default configuration ?