[ejabberd] Routing between Virtual Hosts

Jeffrey Rogiers jeffrey.rogiers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 04:12:14 MSK 2009

Hello,

I am currently having an issue with making virtual domains route to one another.
I am trying to setup my 2 domains to be able to speak to one another
as they did in ejabberd1.
But for some reason neither presence or messages get routed between hosts.

snippet of the ejabberd.cfg

{hosts, ["x.org","guest.x.org"]}.

{host_config, "x.org", [
    {auth_method, odbc},
    {odbc_server, {mysql, "127.0.0.1", "db", "user", "pass"}}
]}.

{host_config, "guest.x.org", [
    {auth_method, [anonymous]},
    {anonymous_protocol, login_anon},
]}.

In its simplest form this should provide the ability to route between hosts.
Are there any known issues/solutions to this problem?

Thanks,
Jeffrey Rogiers