[ejabberd] Routing between Virtual Hosts

Jeffrey Rogiers jeffrey.rogiers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 04:29:19 MSK 2009

I have narrowed this down to using the anonymous login method.

I logged in using 2 users from each domain.

ODBC (mysql):
abc123 at x.org
qwerty at x.org

ANON (anonymous):
abc123 at guest.x.org
qwerty at guest.x.org

These were the results of my test when trying to request presence.

abc123 (ODBC) -> qwerty  (ODBC) [Pres - Both]
abc123 (ANON) -> qwerty  (ANON) [Pres - None]
abc123 (ODBC) -> abc123 (ANON) [Pres - None]
abc123 (ANON) -> abc123 (ODBC) [Pres - 1Way]

Im curious if anonymous users intentionally not supposed to have
roster at all? or if this is definitely a bug.

Can anyone else confirm this? It would greatly help.

Thanks,
Jeffrey Rogiers