[ejabberd] Managing Diskussion History

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Fri Feb 27 19:15:35 MSK 2009

hi,

ah, i see. it seems to only work when I am not in the room
though. so my initial presence can carry that <history> item.

i see that this seems to be in accordance to the standard
but was hoping that it would still be possible to get
the history while _in_ the channel. this woul be insanely
useful for "idling" BOSH-Sessions that are being reattached.

so that when you reload a website, you don't have to join the
room again (or get your old connection replaced) but attach
to you old bosh session and simply re-request the history...

any idea on how to accomplish something like that?

anyways: thank's a lot.

greetings,
stephan