[ejabberd] ejabberd + windows AD

Agnello George agnello.dsouza at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:43:17 MSK 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Jorge Guntanis
<jorge.guntanis at telcentris.com> wrote:
> Yes,
> It's actually fairly simple, you want to use the LDAP authentication module,
> you can find the documentation about it at:
> http://www.process-one.net/en/ejabberd/guide_en#htoc32
> It describes the module and provides an example.

i have a  linyux server where i ahve installed hte ejabberd RPM, it
authinticates via LDAP ( open ldap ) and it work well followng is it
setting :
{host_config, "swapnil123.com"", [{auth_method,ldap},
                                                 {ldap_servers,["localhost"]},
                                                 {ldap_uids, [{"uid"}]},
                                                 {ldap_base,"o=netserv_ldap"},
                                                 {ldap_rootdn,"o=netserv_ldap"},

{ldap_rootdn,"cn=Manager,o=netserv_ldap"},

{ldap_password,"iqMfsfsoTU"}]}.

I have now set up a Win2k3 server with ADS and ahve added some users (
eg : test1 at swapnil123.com ) what would be the basis parameter i would
need here in order to get my ejabberd to authinticate via ADS ..

--
Regards
Agnello D'souza