[ejabberd] ejabberd GitHub repo changed

Brian Cully bcully at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:46:45 MSK 2009

	After P1 put together their git server, I switched my github ejabberd
repo to use it. Unfortunately, the P1 repo appears to have been
defunct for some time, so it wasn't being updated since some time in
April.

	Today I switched back to cloning P1's SVN repository into github,
since it was being updated regularly. This means anyone using the old
repository needs to clone the new repository and add patches back to
that. I left the broken repo in "ejabberd-p1" so anyone using it can
have a somewhat decent upgrade path.

	The github repo (http://github.com/bjc/ejabberd) is being updated
once an hour, on the hour, from P1's SVN server again, and appears to
be working correctly.

	Going forward, I'm just going to leave the SVN repo clone up as my
main one, until P1 deprecates it.

	I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-bjc