[ejabberd] Subscription option patch

Brian Cully bcully at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 06:46:05 MSK 2009

	I put together subscription option support for mod_pubsub. This
required a schema change to pubsub_state, and while I supplied an
initializer, it might be something you want to look at.

	The bulk of the patch is a minor refactoring to support the new
features: since subscriptions can take options (optionally) now, the
old logic for dispatching actions wasn't going to work; and since I
need to separate the config forms for subscription options and node
configuration, I did so[1].

	I don't support the concept of required options, because I don't need
to, but it should probably be done.

	As a proof-of-concept, I implemented pubsub#expire inside mod_pubsub.
It should be about as easy to over-ride in your own nodes as other
things of this level (patch the config reader, &c).

	The patch is up at:

	Once the collection node support is integrated, I'll tie these two
together and issue another patch.

-bjc

[1] Not well, mind you. There are certainly much better ways to extend
this code.