[ejabberd] iTouch apps

Jesse Thompson jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 16 21:01:16 MSK 2009

Which iTouch (iPhone & iPod touch) apps are worth looking at?  I want to
test and document the apps that work for our users, but I want to avoid
paying for the ones that don't work, since doing departmental purchases
from iTunes is pain.

I've tried IM+Lite, but it won't connect to our service, probably
because it doesn't support SRV or TLS.

The other free apps seem to all require you to log into their service
first, like Meebo.

I intend to try OneTeam, unless there are known issues.

Does anyone recommend purchasing any of the others?

Thanks in advance,
Jesse

--
   Jesse Thompson
   Division of Information Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
   Email/IM: jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu