[ejabberd] iTouch apps

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Sat Jan 17 21:07:29 MSK 2009

Hello Sean,

Le 16 janv. 09 à 20:40, Sean Dilda a écrit :

> Mickaël Rémond wrote:
>> Hello Jesse,
>> If you give OneTeam a try and have troubles, please drop me a mail.
>> I would be glad to help.
>
> I wasn't aware of OneTeam before, but just looked at it in the
> store. Do you know when it'll have PUSH support?
>
> I'd love to have a jabber client that can notify me of IMs when I
> don't have the client open, but so far I'm not aware of any that do
> that.  If anyone knows of them, please let me know.

Apple Push is a feature that depends on Apple: They will provide
exclusively the push infrastructure for notifying application.
We thus have to wait for Apple to make this feature available. This
has been announced in June 2008, but all iPhone developers have to
wait for the actual release.

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/