[ejabberd] iTouch apps

Jesse Thompson jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 20 23:00:16 MSK 2009

Due to numerous reasons, our users are mostly using their personal
devices, so Apple's corporate solution wouldn't work (however, I don't
really know how it works).

Would it be possible to release a free-to-download version of OneTeam,
which forces the user to enter a license key before they can use it?

Jesse