[ejabberd] sql_transaction timeout?

Jorge Guntanis jorge.guntanis at telcentris.com
Sat Jan 24 01:09:29 MSK 2009

Hi list,
I'm getting a lot of this errors, and I'm trying to figure out what
exactly does it mean.

Is this because the query took too long executing? or the actual link
to the DB timed out?

=ERROR REPORT==== 2009-01-23 13:36:06 ===
E(<0.31530.1>:gen_iq_handler:118) : {timeout,
                                      {gen_server,
                                       call,
                                       [<0.31401.1>,
                                        {sql_transaction,