[ejabberd] Problem with http-bind authentication

LicentaESET LicentaESET licenta.eset at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:16:44 MSD 2009

Hello everybody!

I have installed ejabberd 2.0.5 on my localhost. When I am trying to connect
to the server using Psi client I get the following error:
"The localhost certificate failed the authenticity test.
  Reason: Certificate is self-signed."

If I press Continue then I am connected. But if I am trying to access the
server through http-bind from my localhost I get a not-authorized failure.

Http-bind is activated and it's working if you wonder. This is the failure:

<failure xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl'>
<not-authorized/></failure></body>

Http-bind is activated and it's working if you wonder

I don't know how to solve this SSL problem and google-ing didn't help me
much.
If you help with this http-bind problem I will be eternally grateful :)
Thanks,
Eset