[ejabberd] XEP-0248

Brian Cully bcully at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:50:04 MSD 2009

On 29-Jun-2009, at 16:59, Watkins, Bradley wrote:

> I see that there is some ongoing work regarding XEP-0248 support in
> ejabberd, but my tests at present have been thus far unsuccessful.

	Make sure you're using nodetree_dag and node_dag in your ejabberd.cfg:

	  {mod_pubsub,   [{access_createnode, pubsub_createnode},
	                  {nodetree, "dag"},
			  {plugins, ["dag", "hometree"]}]}

	If you're already doing that, I'm curious what errors you're seeing.
I use this code pretty extensively in-house and it seems to work well,
but it's very possible I missed something, too.

> What would be the best way of working with the folks who are
> developing
> this in order to help test and report issues?

	I read this list pretty often, but I also go days without, so it's
probably better to email me off list or IM me.

-bjc