[ejabberd] ejabberd.pem and virtual host

Bernhard zwischenbrugger bz at datenkueche.com
Tue Jul 7 15:30:47 MSD 2009

Hi all

I have a server with 2 domains (virtualhost).

Now I want to add the domain.pem thing to the  virtual host but don't
know the syntax.

At the moment I'm able to use ONE pem file using this syntax:

{listen,
 [
  {5222, ejabberd_c2s, [
                        {access, c2s},
                        {shaper, c2s_shaper},
                        {max_stanza_size, 65536},
                        starttls, {certfile,
"/etc/ejabberd/datenkueche.pem"}
                       ]},

At the moment I have the same "pem-file" for two virtual hosts and don't
know how to configure the second one.

Is it possible with ejabberd to use TWO "pem-file" for TWO vhosts?

bernhard