[ejabberd] ejabberd.pem and virtual host

Bernhard zwischenbrugger bz at datenkueche.com
Wed Jul 8 18:15:42 MSD 2009

Hi

Thanks for answer, but no success.
Is there an example somewhere?

My Config now:
===============

  {5222, ejabberd_c2s, [
                        {access, c2s},
                        {shaper, c2s_shaper},
                        {max_stanza_size, 65536}
                       ]},
 %%starttls removed

%%
%% s2s_use_starttls: Enable STARTTLS + Dialback for S2S connections.
%% Allowed values are: true or false.
%% You must specify a certificate file.
%%
{s2s_use_starttls, true}.

%%
%% s2s_certfile: Specify a certificate file.
%%
%%{s2s_certfile, "/etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.pem"}.

%%
%% domain_certfile: Specify a different certificate for each served
hostname.
%%
{domain_certfile, "jabberworld.org", "/etc/ejabberd/jabberworld.pem"}.
{domain_certfile, "datenkueche.com", "/etc/ejabberd/datenkueche.pem"}.

thanks

Bernhard