[ejabberd] Clustered deployments

fulan Peng fulanpeng at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 22:10:06 MSD 2009

I have set up a cluster.
Each node runs its own user database. User at different nodes are able
to chat each other, though.
You need a dns server to distribute requests among nodes.
If you want to register at one node and automatically register at all
nodes, you have to link all nodes to one external database such as
postresql or mysql. This way, the databases is not a cluster.

I did not try front end, backend stuff.