[ejabberd] Issues with mod_muc_log

Augustine Ike augustineike at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:01:45 MSD 2009

Hi,
    You are right. I take back my last post. I sent my post before I
read yours. The root cause of the problem seems to be that the system
user that runs ejabberd does not have write access in that dir.
    I created a user called jabberadmin since I use the same account
as the Jabber Admin and logged in as this user. I started the service
using
ejabberdctl start
I then registered new chat rooms and they started popping up in the
logs. I will shutdown tkabber and see what happens. For now, both seem
to work great.
Thanks a Trillion. I can focus on the documentation this weekend and
get set for the implementation next week.

Thanks
Augustine.