[ejabberd] Server drops random messages from muc with error 503.

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Tue Jun 9 16:25:34 MSD 2009

hi,

sorry for "spam", but i thought i'd give you some more
data to look it (if you'd be so kind, that is).

i tried this with a subdomain, but it gave me the same results.

you will find an excerpt of my ejabberd.log of a packet that
did not go through attached to this mail.

maybe you can make something out of it.

thanks a lot in advance!

greetings,
stephan