[ejabberd] Degradation over time.

Jorge Guntanis jorge at guntanis.com
Tue Jun 9 23:52:47 MSD 2009

Hey List,
I hava been having this issue for a while, basically what happen is that
after probably a week or so, you try and log in and ejabberd replies back
with an unauthorized, but if you try a couple of more times it works.
Another one is that I randomly get no roster until I log off and log back
again, same with the groups, I'm using 2.0.5 with both, odbc authentication
and mod_odbc_roster
If I restart the ejabberd service, this stops for a while, but it comes back
again.

Has anyone experienced something similar? or any insight will be
appreciated.

Thanks
Jorge G.