[ejabberd] Installation/configuration issues problems on FreeBSD 7.2

Clark, Michael mclark at kohlercu.com
Thu Jun 11 18:21:57 MSD 2009

Installed using ports system.  Ejabberdctl live output below.  Was
unable to find much on Google.

If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Erlang R13B (erts-5.7.1) [source] [rq:1] [async-threads:0] [hipe]
[kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.7.1  (abort with ^G)

(ejabberd at ejabberd)1>

=INFO REPORT==== 11-Jun-2009::09:17:48 ===

    application: ejabberd

    exited: {bad_return,

                {{ejabberd_app,start,[normal,[]]},

                 {'EXIT',

                     {{case_clause,

                          {error,

                              {request,

                                  {get_until,unicode,[],erl_scan,tokens,

                                      [1]}}}},

                      [{epp_dodger,parse_form,4},

                       {epp_dodger,parse,5},

                       {ejabberd_loglevel,compile_string,2},

                       {ejabberd_loglevel,set,1},

                       {ejabberd_app,start,2},

                       {application_master,start_it_old,4}]}}}}

    type: temporary