[ejabberd] Installation/configuration issues problems on FreeBSD 7.2

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:30:26 MSD 2009

2009/6/11 Clark, Michael <mclark at kohlercu.com>:
> Installed using ports system.  Ejabberdctl live output below.  Was unable to
> find much on Google.
>
> If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!
>
> Erlang R13B (erts-5.7.1) [source] [rq:1] [async-threads:0] [hipe]
> [kernel-poll:false]

ejabberd 2.0.5 and older are incompatible with Erlang/OTP R13, see:

You have several solutions:
A) Apply that patch to your ejabberd 2.0.* code
B) Get ejabberd from trunk SVN, which has this patch and many other changes
C) Downgrade Erlang/OTP from your current R13B to the previous R12

---
Badlop
ProcessOne