[ejabberd] Server drops random messages from muc with error 503.

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Tue Jun 16 14:49:09 MSD 2009

hi,

i have by now tested this on different version of ejabberd with
"normal" to "cut down" configuration. it does seem to be a
problem in all of this cases.

can anyone at least confirm this, so i can skip trying to
run multiple instances of mod_muc on one server and try
something else? (maybe preading them over cluster-nodes).

thanks a lot in advance.

greetings,
stephan