[ejabberd] suggestion: Add this to documentation about auth pam

Jon Bendtsen jbendtsen at laerdal.dk
Wed Jun 24 14:45:00 MSD 2009

Hi

I suggest that the following is added to the documentation about auth
pam.

"If you use pam_winbind to authorise against a windows active
directory, then /etc/nssswitch.conf has to be told to use winbind as
well."

To use pam_winbind, the ejabberd file in /etc/pam.d/ has to use
pam_winbind.so rather than pam_unix.so.

**********:/etc/pam.d# cat ejabberd
auth            required        pam_winbind.so
account         required        pam_winbind.so
password        sufficient      pam_winbind.so
session         required        pam_winbind.so