[ejabberd] shared roster not getting updated when new users get added

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:11:43 MSD 2009

2009/6/25 Gabriel Rossetti <gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com>:
> The problem I'm having is that the shared roster is not getting pushed to
> the clients when a new user is created
>
> Does anyone know what is wrong and how I may fix it? I am using Ubuntu 8.04
> w/ ejabberd v.2.0.1-2

Update to ejabberd 2.0.3 (or 2.0.5). It includes those improvements and fixes:

EJAB-730 shared rosters @all@ are not upgrade when users are connected
EJAB-731 Newly created users doesn't receive presence from shared
roster @all@ contacts
EJAB-732 Doesn't receive presence from some accounts which are in
shared roster @all@
EJAB-767 When a member is added/removed to group, send roster upgrade
to group members
EJAB-794 When account is removed, push removal of roster item if
shared roster @all@ exists

---
Badlop
ProcessOne