[ejabberd] User management.

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 00:38:47 MSK 2009

Right, I got SASL enabled and it works as I thought and seems to work well.

I have a question, the userid is something along the lines of
41755046791236807060417088, now I need a user to enter this number over the
phone so the shorter the better.  My question is can you control the length
of the user id?

My other question is that this new user has to become buddies with the
"controller" user, I think I can get the "controller" user to auto accept
the buddy requests, but will all the anon users that become buddies with the
controller user have an adverse affect the performance on the system as a
whole?

Cheers,
Paul Kinlan.