[ejabberd] User management.

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 01:21:46 MSK 2009

Ah, I have not seen any problems yet, it is just that I had the code in
place.

Definatly need to look into Strophe.  I had to change jquery.bosh a couple
of times, because it only supports messages, and not the items in the events
of pubsub (so I added that) and fixed an issue where it returned the body of
the message twice.  Actually I am not sure why I said I have not had
problems, because I have :)

I definatly need a robust library because the two pieces of software I am
making: a game development suite; and a call center piece of software will
probably have connections open all day, so I need it not to error, or at
least allow me to see handle the errors gracefully.

Paul.