[ejabberd] mod_rest and pubsub

Vincent BARAT vincent.barat at ubikod.com
Sat Mar 14 23:49:12 MSK 2009

Hi,

I guess that you can configure your nodes to use presence_based_delivery to avoid that.
We do this for BuddyMob at node creation time (using node configuration) and we did this on the server side my modifying Mnesia pubsub_node table.

Nevertheless, it seems to have a bug in pubsub: in some rare case, it still send its messages to offline users. I guess there is a race condition somewhere.