[ejabberd] memory profiling

Lee Azzarello lee at dropio.com
Sat Mar 21 00:23:13 MSK 2009

I'm running ejabberd SVN revision 1978. My application is focused on
http_bind and mod_muc. A very large number of persistant rooms is
created and a script cleans them out using mod_muc_admin functions.
Unfortunately, RAM isn't getting freed and ejabberd has been crashing
reliably every three days. I'm looking for some advice on how to get
more detailed information out of ejabberd so I can target the problem.
RAM is the only resource that's scarce, load and CPU are almost
invisible.

-lee